Saturday, June 1, 2013

PHOTO DUMP!

I am so sorry I have been MIA!  Life has happened and more life has happened and blogging has taken a back seat.  I want to say that I will go back to trying to do at least once a week but I am not making any promises! Today's post is strictly going to be catching up on pictures.
K I am catching up on about a month and a half...bare with me

The title of this post is photo dump...and that is exactly what it is! (clearly before his haircut!)



 His second favorite place in the whole world! -- The Sophie's crate


 Cousin fun in the crate


 Tight hug for Brody - Who was a bit frightened

 Delaney always makes G smile



Cousin fun

 Splash table!








Too much water




Sunglasses

 Brody's Birthday

 Griffin was very scared of the dog


 Fireman G



 Picture attempt.

 Found the treadmill


 Fun with Cousins











I will do more photo dump tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment