Man o man, this month was one heck of a month....It consisted of...
- a two week fever for Griffin
- a HORRIBLE ear infection which was the cause of the fever
- 4 different MOPS events
- No extra days off for Joe
- a very sad Bronco loss to the stinky Patriots
- a VERY AWESOME Bronco win over the Chiefs!
- saw The Hunger Games Games Catching Fire!!!
- had my first wine and wig party
- every week filled with watching extra (sweet) kiddos
- I realized what amazing friends I have made over the past year because of my MOPS group
- A fun trip up to Mount. Lemmon
- LOTS AND LOTS of PICTURE TAKING
- LOTS of gym time working out stress
- Lots of sore muscles due to an awesome trainer
- a beautiful Thanksgiving dinner with my family ... but we did miss everyone not here! a lot!
- an awesome Bible study with women who make my heart happy
- 11 cars sold by Joe this month as of today!!!! - He worked his bootie off!
- and most importantly my relationship with God has grown
to sum up this month ... it was .....
A BEAUTIFUL MESS!