Wednesday, November 13, 2013

IT's mommy time

This mommy needs a night to just relax.
 I didn't get a chance to take pictures today...because.. well lets just say it was a rough one....one of the events today was Griffin pulling the outlet cover out of the outlet and putting a toy into it and getting a shock to his finger....yes he is alright and yes we are hoping he learned his lesson.  We also learned that we need to get the better outlet covers because Griffin is a little stinker....but a cute one.  Today was one of those days that I remembered ... " the hard days make you appreciate the good days"

So with that being said I am ending today with this...

A glass of wine, lovely bath salt and my amazing book for my class on Thursday mornings.
(can we say true statement ...)

Good night all ... I promise I will give ya a better post tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment