Sunday, November 17, 2013

MOPS craft night and Jenny's 50th birthday!

Wish I could have had more time to play with these pictures but I only got 9 minutes until midnight!
K too late...it took too long to upload ... so now you have to make up a lot of your own captions! 
Happy Birthday Jenny!  We love you so much!



 She made this GORGEOUS cake!



 HEY NOW!

 waiting to surprise!
 SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!

 Gorgeous cake for a gorgeous lady!  Happy 50th Jenny!








 OOOOOOOOOOOO...Niki



 "Cut Heather out!"
 "Love for Heather"
 PRESENTS!

 Glasses with LIGHTS!












 Princess!




















 ATTITUDE!






 Look at those toes!!  Ballerina!!!





























 I ran out of energy to put captions with every picture....

These women have changed my life and I will appreciate them forever.  Looking at these pictures makes me smile because I know I have made friends that will be there for me and Love me for a life time.  

Thank you so much ladies for being apart of my life.  I am so blessed to call you all friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment