Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10th ... Mommy tip Monday

Griffin has not been sleeping good at night since...well since he was born, but lately he has decided that he doesn't need to go to sleep until 11:00pm.....NOT COOL G MAN!  So yesterday he was busy all day and managed not to fall asleep during the day...I know what your thinking, no nap for a 2 and 1/2 year old??? thats crazy... But it actually worked!  He was out by 7:30pm.... Today I thought why not try it again.

5:30 pm rolls around and he was almost out...NOOOOOO....I need at least an hour and a half so I picked him, put shoes on him and out for a walk we went! (He perked right up)


We played at our neighborhood basketball court for a long while with his cars.  He is now in bed...not asleep yet but I feel it coming soon!  Yea!! Score for mama!

Mommy tip for today

To quote my Aunt Leigh Ann..... "whatever works"

No comments:

Post a Comment