Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day Twenty two ... Tradition

Day 22
Tradition
 With this being Griffin's first Christmas we decided what better time to start a new tradition....
A picture with this same Teddy every year (thanks Mary for the idea!)

 checking out the bear....He has a little PTSD from Santa....


And a couple I am carrying over from my parents...
 this calender was my favorite thing to do as a child...move the mouse...so my mom gave it to me to share with my kiddo
Every year my mom gets a new decoration with the year on it....mine started this year...2012!
 and the famous candies my mom makes....
this is the first year I made them all by myself! (well she helped with the dipping)  I owe her a ton for all the times while I was growing up and said "seriously mom, can't you just make one more batch?  Its just candy how hard can it be???"....Well they are SERIOUSLY time consuming!  Sorry mom!  I appreciate your candy making so much more now!   

We have a few other traditions we will be starting with Griffin and a few carrying over from my parents but we will save those for another day!