Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for today.

While sitting rocking Griffin to sleep tonight, thinking about what to do for Thankful Thursday, a lot of different things came to mind, (I have A LOT to be thankful for) but something that I just kept thinking was ..

I am just super happy for today....

Not for any real particular reason...nothing out of the ordinary happened...Griffin didn't really nap, the dogs barked, Joe had to work, we went to Target...blah blah blah....the usual....

But as I sat rocking my precious baby boy (who I couldn't love more even if I tried) saying our prayer, I just kept thanking God for today.
So that is what I am thankful for most of all today....today...

the men that make me so happy



I am 36 weeks today!



 watching bubble guppies....his new fav!

 So happy to be at the grate


and yea...that may or may not be puke on his chin...ooops
 This guy is SUCH a good eater!








 The show made him sad!

Mommy just told him no ....
 now he got his way!

(sorry the picture quality wasn't great, these were a mix from my phone and my awesome camera)

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! Everything is better with a thankful heart...so glad you know that :)

    ReplyDelete