Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I got to meet Uncle Josh and soon to be Aunt Rachel

This past week my brother Josh and soon to be sister in law Rachel were in Arizona for a wedding... they live far away...in Portland, it is rare that we are able to see them so they hadn't had a chance to meet our little man yet but they were able to make some time to meet Griffin!  This makes my heart so happy!  So of course we documented it!

Uncle Josh....What is this hair on your face??


 Griffin was a little obsessed with Rachel's gorgeous long hair....(he really likes hair!)


 Uncle Josh and Aunt Rachel playing with G man


 Uncle Josh playing with the toys and very much enjoying himself!
 hanging with Mimi

It was so good to see them!
 Griffin was so tired....poor kid did awesome!

 walking with Aunt Rachel...and VERY HAPPY about it



 Looking up at his Uncle Josh and Aunt Rachel....I am so happy they finally were able to meet Griffin.


We love you Josh and Rachel!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures of all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!!! I love this!!! We were so happy to be there and wish I was for a longer period of time, next time it will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was longer too I can't wait for next time!

      Delete