Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for  VEGAS!

If you know us, you know we LOVE Vegas! 


Vegas is where:

We did my 21st birthday!


Joe purposed!



We spend many birthdays!



Now with our little man here the trips will dwindle down from 3 or 4 a year to 1 but we promise to make that trip equal to 4 trips! 

Now I know you all are asking...."Danielle, why the random "Thankful for Vegas" post??" Well I will answer that with a picture

12 weeks old!


Not everything that happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!








3 comments:

  1. MUCH better with big pictures!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a big fan of Vegas....HOWEVER...I am a big fan of what happened in Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute Danielle! The onesie AND Griffin

    ReplyDelete