Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for visitors!

Now don't get me wrong, I L.O.V.E. spending my days with my amazing son and pups, but sometimes an adult needs some adult time!  Griffin, Ernie, and Milo can only say so much back.  Now I didn't realize how long it had been since I hung out with the outside world until one Sunday afternoon.  I told Joe a joke that me and the boys (G, Ernie, Milo) thought was just hilarious and Joe gave me a look and said "Oh Dan...you need to talk to people that can talk back"--Now I still think I'm funny, but we took his advice and had visitors anyway :)


First we had our "Mexican Mafia" over!


Tia Viri


Tia Dyani 

Tia Selene, Tia Dyani, Tia Viri with my Chunky Monkey


His face is soooo funny!



We also had Rylee, Missy and Stacy come hang out during our favorite hours, 4pm - 6pm...know why.....Thats when Friends is on!!  Could we BE anymore obsessed with Friends!


Rylee

Missy

We love when the girls come over to visit and keep me updated with whats going on in the world! Not only that but they give my arms a break too!


Our little one is 13 weeks old today!



Oh and my joke.... See Joe moves really slow when he does stuff, he just takes him time lalalala, but for you moms, you know this is NOT the most effective way to do things when you are with an almost 3 month old baby, things gotta be quick!  Soooo me being CLEVER, called it "Joe motion" instead of slow motion...Funny right?? well I think so

4 comments:

  1. apologies to Joe,but I DO think "Joe motion" is funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not very funny, and not nice to pick on people's short comings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe not nice....but still funny! Not everyone gets to have such a unique catch phrase with their name in it. Pretty soon -- I'll be using "Joe Motion" in one of my books -- and I'll dedicate it to you!

      Delete
  3. No dedicationss needed. Just cast ne in the movie

    ReplyDelete