Saturday, June 30, 2012

3 months old!!

Griffin Michael is 3 months old!  I can't believe it!  Time has just flown by, sometimes I feel like we came home from the hospital and it has just been one continuous day.  In the past 3 months I have had more new experiences and feelings then I ever thought possible!

I used to hear "you won't understand until you're a mommy" and think, really?-- "how hard is that really" "I'll never do that" and "How important can that be"   Well guess what....I ate those words and more, Cause "THAT really IS hard" "I Do do THAT" and "THAT really IS important".  And who would have thought my entire world and everything I do revolves around..."Did he eat, sleep, pee .... oh and Lord PLEASE say he pooped!"  Yes I AM the mom who prays for poop .... wow how things have changed! 



Becoming a mommy to Griffin is the most amazing experience I have ever had, and every day it gets more amazing as my tiny newborn becomes a little baby boy.  I love watching his personality develop! --Watching his face when he sees new objects for the first time,  His face when he realized Ernie and Milo move,  His eyebrows raise when he concentrates so hard to grab the little octopus that hangs over his head.  I LOVE that when we go to my parents' house he recognizes Nana, Granddaddy, Aunt Nicole, and Uncle Eric and gives them a big grin!  It makes me so happy that when he hears and sees his cousins Delaney and Brody he gets excited!  It makes me feel so good inside to see His reaction when I come into a room and he searchers until he spots me.  Then he just smiles at me with an adoring look and I know he is thinking "That's my mommy and she is mine!".  It always makes my heart melt inside when Joe gets home from work...and Griffin lights up!  He knows that is his Daddy!

Becoming a mommy to Griffin has also been the hardest thing  I have ever done!  I sure didn't know how hard it was going to be to stay at home!  I would never change a thing though...I have so much support and help, I thank God daily for what I have!  I am blessed to have a husband who loves being a daddy more than anything in the world!  And we are super lucky to have my parents and sister's family so close to always help when we need it and are always up for a visit!


Just a few of my blessings....


Ernie Man

Milo Brown 


A man who loves being a daddy and a son who loves his daddy!

Having a baby is a miracle and watching him grow is such a HUGE blessing! 

A couple hours old


 3 months old



Now it is time for an overload of oober cute pictures!


 Pondering

Our little man is teething a bit early so his hand is usually in his mouth! 

Kisses from mom


Ahhhhh...mommy what are you doing???

If it ain't my hand I'll take yours!

Shhhhhhhh! 

Swinging





Tummy Time!


Copying mommy's funny face


Very worried eyebrows!


Griffin Michael at 3 months

(Unofficially--We did the measurements from home)
Weight: 13 lbs
Height: 23 inches
SO BIG!








2 comments:

  1. I love all the faces he makes -- so cute! And he's turning into Mr. Personality....you really can look at his face and know what he's thinking :)

    ReplyDelete