Sunday, October 7, 2012

Griffin's photo shoot

This past week we did Griffin's 6 month photo shoot!  Meridy does amazing pictures!  I totally recommend her!  Not only are her pictures fantastic but she was awesome at catching his super sweet faces!
If you could see what we were doing to try and get a smile you would understand his face










"why am I in this nasty grass??"

can't help but smile



touched the dead grass and got worried





Love this look!

Loves his tounge

Ain't nothing but a G thang








trying to get out!


my arms killed me the next day!



a little worried about laying in grass

Stud

Hates grass!  He was so super sad!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute they leave me speechless -- and you know that NEVER happens :) I just love them all....now...how to pick what goes up on Nana's wall???? Hmmmmm......

    ReplyDelete