Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for Joe's work!

Most everybody (notice I said MOST everybody NOT everybody) gets a certain kind of perk from their job...discounts, free food, cheap labor, etc. etc.  Well our perk is GREAT deals on cars!

Every so often a deal comes along at his work that is TOO GOOD to turn down!  They know how to hook up their employees!

So this past week while Joe was looking for a car for my friend Stacy, a deal popped up for employees only that was too AMAZING for ANY employee to pass up and with our truck breaking down every now and again, we decided to go for it!

Background on the truck:

1994 Chevy Silverado that my mom and dad bought way back in the day!  This truck was passed from Kelley child to Kelley child as the first car we all learned to drive in and we basically took over as our own one at a time.  My sister then brother then me...I still remember driving it home from the DMV after getting my permit!  My dad never saw the truck again! (Besides when we were pulling away)

Then the truck went to Flagstaff with Josh and he drove it for lots of years, he then bought a car and the truck came back to my dad, or so he thought at least....

But...the awesome car I was driving broke down and I needed something to drive so....back to us the truck came!
Then when Joe and I got married 2 years ago, My parents just decided to give it to us as a wedding gift, and we have had it ever since!

Until last week... sadly we packed the truck to trade it




 Saying buh bye




 Picture with the first thing mommy drove!


But then we got this!


Griffin super excited about being in the front seat with daddy!




 Yay for our new Tribute!
 And YAYA for Jim Click!

P.S> Thank you Royal Auto Glass and Tint (Justin) for our amazing tint!

I am 26 weeks old today!







1 comment:

  1. LOTS of memories in that truck --- but I truly never thought I'd be seeing a picture of your baby in it! It gave this family lots of great years...buh-bye truck :) Love the new Tribute -- and really love the pictures of Griffin!

    ReplyDelete