Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for UNGLUED.





This is a book my mom told me about and got for me.  I haven't finished it yet but it is teaching me how to keep my sanity.  It is helping me understand different scriptures and apply them to my life.  Like most women getting ready to have a baby, I figured by the time Griffin was 5 months old I would have it all together...well SHOCKER .... I DON'T! But great news, I am told that I am not a failure, in fact I am part of the majority, now if you are one of those women who could do it all with no help from the start...more power to ya, I on the other hand will take all the support I can get.

This is an amazing christian based book that helps you look at life with a new perspective, God's perspective.  It helps you learn to make "emotions work for us instead of against us."  Like I said I have not finished, I am actually only a few chapters in but I already am so thankful that my mom bought it for me and I started turning the pages.  Becoming a mommy has been the MOST AMAZING experience but I will be the first to tell you... it is not easy!  This is helping me with my moments when I become Unglued

"I can face things that are out of my control and not act out of control."


I am 23 weeks old today!





cute monkey toes



2 comments:

  1. Half the battle of trying to 'figure it all out' - is actually looking for ways to figure it all out! Yay for you! And as usual -- ADORABLE pictures of Griffin.
    xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete