Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Goodnight Moon-- WARNING--- VERY RISQUE

Today we found out that Cactus Moon is closed for good.  It is the end of something great!  Cactus Moon is where I worked 6 years ago as a cocktail waitress, beer tub girl, and on Tuesday nights (back in the metalhead days) a go-go dancer!  It was a place I called home and where I met my other half, Joe.  I spent some of the best nights I've ever had there.  I celebrated many birthdays, graduations, bachelorette parties, and the "happy the week is over" Saturday!

Amazing people I met and great times while working there














 The best tippers!










80's nights




We had just gotten our UFC tickets!!!
 Me and my partner in crime--Lynea







Halloween



Fun nights out













Bachelorette Party




My man and me


GOOD NIGHT MOON



No comments:

Post a Comment