Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for Nap time!


I love my little man and I LOVE hanging out with him but SOMETIMES I need a little me time!  Nap time was rare last week and hard to come by this week as well, so today I am VERY THANKFUL for nap time!

Which brings me to the "losing the swaddle" update:
Well.....we are back to the swaddle at night.  Little Griffin was not getting any sleep at all!  We are going to keep working on it at night but for right now he takes big boy naps with no swaddle and still gets tightly wrapped at night.  HE will get there but a baby running off of 3 hours of sleep makes for a VERY long day!





I am 15 weeks old today!




2 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHHH.....he's soooo cute! I can't believe he's already 15 weeks old....time is flying. Enjoy every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nana!! I can't believe it either!!! It's REALLY flying!!

      Delete