Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Losing the swaddle-- Day 3

Well last night went like this.....

Griffin down at 7:00
By 9:30 he had woken up 3 times

all that was going through my head at this point was....it's gonna be a long night....and it was!

We didn't sleep...well I shouldn't say that...we did catch about 3 hours total.  It was not fun to say the very least!  But there is some good news here.  I DON'T THINK IT'S BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF SWADDLE!!  Our little guy has been teething for about 2 weeks now, and we believe we feel a tooth coming in!!  Apparently it gets really bad right before it breaks through!  What a time to give up the swaddle right?  Yea that's what I am thinking.  We are going to continue to lose the swaddle and I'll make sure and update in a week on our status!  But for now I'll leave ya with some pictures.


Sleepy boy fighting it!


Everything goes to his mouth
FINALLY
and 20 min later...
GOT CHA....I'm not sleeping!

So Aunt Nicole and Cousin Delaney came over to say hi


They wore Lil G out so much that...
YES!  Can you believe it??  He actually fell asleep!

Today is the 4th of July, Griffin's 1st (obviously) so after the nap we are headed to Nana and Granddaddy's house!  Post to follow!

Don't forget to check back in a week to see how "losing the swaddle" is going!




No comments:

Post a Comment