Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Losing the swaddle -- Day 2


Last night--
Griffin all clean and getting ready for his bottle and bed...


A friend suggested just swaddling his arms for a couple nights ... so we were gonna try that


He had his bottle like this and we put him in his bassinet at 7:30....He slept until 1:15am!  I only had to go in twice to put his "PO" (pacifier) back in.  But during this nice stretch of time our little magician managed to wiggle out of this very tight swaddle!  So I said never mind to the swaddled arms and put him back to bed after his feeding....Then our night when like this.....
G would fall asleep.....I'd go lay down....
I'd fall asleep....G would wake up....
Then 5:15 came...G ate and fell asleep at 5:30 then was up again at 5:45
but this time Joe got up so I could catch an hour...I woke up to this

Little man passed out on the couch ... This too didn't last long before he flailed and woke up.  Our afternoon nap did not happen either....

a very stubborn wide awake man is what we had on our hands...
....so we walked!



and chewed on hands....I swear the hand never leaves his mouth...and took a nice long bath


get ready for night night time



Bottle Time 


Here we go again...
Hopefully tonight and tomorrow go better!

Day 2 down....Bring it on night 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment