Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for our home.

We have been away on vacation in Denver which is why I have not been posting (and don't worry, with about 400 pictures I will more than make up for it).

We had the most amazing time and absolutely LOVE spending time with all our family and friends there, but, there is nothing like coming home.

Now for the fun part....unpacking, laundry, and getting G back to his routine.  We had a blast in Denver but is is nice to be back home with our pups!


I am 20 weeks old today!









4 comments:

  1. Happy you had fun....but happy you are home :)
    xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to have to move to Tucson now just to be closer to you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with that!!! Make it happen! :)

      Delete