Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for SOLICITED advice.

Every day since the day I found out I was pregnant I have gotten advice...don't do this, do that, make sure you always do this, blah blah blah.... now don't get me wrong I love getting advice, but I prefer the solicited kind.

One thing my sister did for me at my baby shower was SOLICIT  advice from all the women there...I got some great advice, hilarious advice, and stuff that at the time I didn't find too important, but I do now!

I found my advice cards the other day and I thought I would share a few that made me giggle..





But the one that I found that is now hanging on my refrigerator is this one by my Aunt Leigh Ann

Best advice EVER!
Thanks Leigh Ann!


I am 21 weeks old!
Thanks Grandma Sherry and Grandpa Joe for my super cute onesie!







Big boy eating his cereal!
 

Playing in his spaceship at Nana and Granddaddy's house and lovin it!


This ones are a few days ago but so cute!















2 comments:

  1. I just got a really big smile on my face seeing you posted my advice from the baby shower haha I love you and what a beautiful little boy and family you have. Miss ya!

    xoxo
    Aleesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it put a smile on my face!!! Thank you lady!!! Miss ya too!!

    ReplyDelete