Sunday, November 11, 2012

Baptizim

This past week I had an amazing event occur... I was baptized at the church I attend, which is the same church that Joe and I got married at 2 years ago. It was an amazing morning followed by a WONDERFUL afternoon at my parents house watching football with my family.  I am such a lucky girl.


Getting ready for the dip

Julie and I.  Julie is a mentor at my MOPS group.  She has been a wonderful inspiration since the first time I heard her talk at our meeting.  I have a strong connection to Julie and she was wonderful enough to help Roger baptize me.
This is Roger.  HE is an awesome man.  He married Joe and I two years ago and I am so happy that he was able to baptize me!

The area where they do the baptism is at the very top of a HUGE church...Underneath the cross is a large pool of water.

Roger addressing the church


The church is so large they have big screens on either side of the stage to show what is happening...This is Julie, Roger, and myself on the screen.  Julie gave a beautiful speech about me and my journey.





 Hugs afterwards

 Little Griffin was so excited to see me after church....He just kept cuddling 

These amazing ladies made a special trip to Pantano just to be with me on my special day....great friends!
My men

My parents were very excited and gave me a beautiful bible with my name engraved in it.

This experience was amazing and I am so excited for the new path I am on in life.  I can not wait to see what God has in store for me...I know it will be great!  I can't explain how awesome it feels to know he is with me in all that I do.  I from now on will trust everything to the Lord.

Thank you to my wonderful family and friends that were able to share this day with me.

My journey begins....

2 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you and so proud of you. To watch you publicly declare yourself to be a Christ follower was such an amazing thing for me. And everyday, God unveils a little more - the woman of faith you are becoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom! I couldn't be more excited!

    ReplyDelete