Monday, November 19, 2012

Milestone Monday

Our lil G is turning into a lil boy!  It is just amazing to me how fast he changes from minute to minute.  In one week he has hit so many milestones!!

Last Sunday his first tooth popped through and last night I noticed his second right behind it....

Bottom left is the tooth that popped through and bottom right is almost through
He has done away with the army crawl and is ONLY crawling for real now



He pulls himself up ON EVERYTHING and can now stand without help...I don't have a picture of that though because I am still too scared to not be right there, so this is the one ya get

He also started waving bye bye and sometimes hi!  It is one of the most precious things I have ever seen him do.

I don't have a video yet but I will soon I promise!

For now just an adorable smile will have to do!




2 comments:

  1. I seriously think you have a future as a photographer!! The pictures are so cute I can't stand it...and I loved the video. He looks so pleased with himself when he gets to the dogs water...

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is fun to photograph! And he does LOVE the dang dog water!

    ReplyDelete