Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for technology!

So I know at the beginning of the month I said I was thankful for my blog....well I am kinda saying it again but I am just SUPER thankful!

Earlier this week I talked to my grandparents, Griffin's great-grandparents, on my dad's side.  My Granddaddy told me how they look forward to seeing my blog everyday!  He told me how much it means to them to see the pictures all the time. He said he feels like they get to watch him grow up, even though they don't see him much.  And my Nanny, Griffin's great-grandma on my mom's side, said she always checks it daily to see how he has changed!

I started this for that exact reason!  So that all our family and friends outside of Tucson, Grandmas and Grandpas, Uncles and Aunts, brothers and sisters, and even friends in Tucson who don't get to see him, would be able to watch our little Griffin grow up!  How awesome is it that technology makes that happen!  Whoa whoa!!!

Love you all so much and thank you for keeping up with our man!

I am 35 weeks today!


Little Griffin is also 8 months old today!!!  
But that post will be up tomorrow...last day of November!



1 comment: