Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I am thankful for all my family but today I am going to focus on my mom.

I don't even know where to begin.  My mom, Griffin's Nana, is the most selfless women I have ever met.  It doesn't matter what is going on in her life, she will be there for me, and G, and Nicole, and Delaney and Brody, and Josh, and Joe, and Eric, and Rachel, and my daddy, and grandparents and the list continues endlessly.  Her heart is so big I think it can't get any bigger, and then it does...every day.

I am the luckiest girl in the world...not only to have her as a mom, but to have her as my mentor, Nana to my son, and the best girlfriend ever.

I am sitting here with my computer in my lap, wondering how to put into words the way my mom helps me out, and I can't....

All I can do is be so grateful that God blessed me with a mother that is more than willing to climb mountains, swim oceans, and walk miles for me and my family.

When I look back over my childhood I think of A LOT of times I was so angry with the VERY CLOSE ATTENTION my mom payed to us (me, Josh and Nicole).  She always wanted phone calls from where we were, we had curfews, she needed to know our friends, she always volunteered, and she ALWAYS knew what was going on.  I can only pray that I am THAT mom!

Like I said .... putting into words what kind of women Cindy Kelley is would be impossible.  I am SO very thankful for you mom.  Anyone that is apart of your life is so lucky.  Thank you for being you.

I am 34 weeks today!



(the blog did something funny to the picture when I uploaded it...sorry )










2 comments:

  1. Oh....you made my cry on Thanksgiving...so very, very, sweet! If we're going to talk blessings - I am very blessed to have you for my daughter. I'm proud of the woman you've become, the wife you are and the amazing way you've jumped into motherhood. Griffin and Joe are lucky to have you. Love you to the moon and back my baby girl!
    xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete