Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my blog!

My mom kept telling me when G was born, do a blog do a blog, and I kept telling her no!  I am NOT a writer AT ALL!  But this has actually been an awesome little escape for me!  I am able to tell ya'll about our little boy (without clogging your news feed on Facebook) and just ramble on, and post TONS of pictures of course!  And the best part about this ENTIRE thing is that at the end of the year I can print this out into a book for G...HIS FIRST YEAR!  Super cool huh???  Yea I am excited!

I am also super stoked because this month is NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and I am super excited to be ATTEMPTING IT!  This means you do a post EVERYDAY!  It is going to be a challenge for sure but look, it's DAY 1 and I did it!

I am 31 weeks old today!



 This is pretty much the view I see all day now....

 But sometimes I get a face shot... Precious boy!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment