Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving!  Family, football, food, red beer....the list continues!  We always get together at my parents house and my dad always cooks, deep fry, and/or grills the best turkeys ever!  That's right I said turkeys! My parents like to do two so there is always left over for us to take!  So enjoy looking at our turkey day!  Did I mention this is Griffin's first!
Our Happy little man on his 1st Thanksgiving!


 Cheese!



 going outside after Randal
 Our family...(minus little Ernie and Milo)
 Griffin playing with daddy

 water bowl!
 oh man...where did it go?
 hanging with Granddaddy on the porch




 Griffin still has a thing about grass ... it's always nice to give it a try though

 Granddaddy save me

 nap for daddy
 hanging with the cousins
 Delaney riding her big wheel
 Delaney loves playing with Griffin and G just LOVES her!






This year my daddy grilled the turkeys!  He did one on the gas grill and one on the charcoal grill!
  They  were SO good!!




 Aunt Nicole and G watching the big kids play!
 Goofy girl 
 Nicole came into the house where I was and said "Um...you might want to see what your husband is doing" I walk out to this...G on a big wheel for the first time
 He loved it!

 Had to share her pouty face
 G hung out in his "spaceship" while we ate
 Joe and Eric visiting
 Loving on his daddy

 trying to hide her smile
 Griffin loves being outside, he especially loves trees...I think he takes after his Uncle Josh




 Delaney and Brody playing 

 Joe's love for him is so awesome and obvious
 Nana and Granddaddy with the little ones

 Playing outside with daddy!  I am still trying to figure out the camera so please excuse the lighting




 Griffin sat down and had some turkey, sweet potatoes, and mashed potatoes for the first time...

 Daddy fed Griffin and when that happens he gets a bit messy...


 Turkey pj's 

Playing around before night night


 Laughing at Milo and Ernie
 Good night -- Gobble Gobble


3 comments:

  1. What great memories! Griffin just gets cuter and cuter! All of your kids are so lucky to have places to make such great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Ami! We are so lucky for my mama and dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are too cute!! Griffin has the cutest smile ever! Hope your thanksgiving was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete